Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: http://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Dueling Website is Up!
by Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
by Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
by Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
by Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
by B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
by Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

» hey can i retest
by Magers39 Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:14 pm

» the death and rebirth of yugioh
by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43 am

» (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher
by Ozpin Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 5011 messages in 1223 subjects

Share | 

Reapers mod app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper

DN Username : {Kokugatsu} Reaper
Training Points : 55

PostSubject: Reapers mod app   Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:20 am

well at the recomendation of several admins im instead applying for mod i guess, same story as before, i cant spell and blah blah blah, i annoy myself with that disclaimer. plus srry if i seem unenthused with this app, im very very short on time and i typed this all out in admin app already so meh
Application for Moderator:
1. Why you wish to be a Moderator?
i was recomended for it instead of admin when i was refused admin and i wanna help and blah blah blah,, reguardless of the crud way i was denied still wanna help out so meh, if u want more just look at the admin app

2. Any Previous Moderating at Academies?
yes, i have been a mod/admin/founder/tester/everything else in pretty much 11+ acads

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely?
same thing as stated in admin app, yes i have

4. How active are you?
pretty active and again i can be more active just need a reason to upgrade this in my bucket list

5. If you were to become Moderator and you were called to handle a situation where a user is making fun of or deliberately telling a player they are bad in the chatbox how would you handle it?
depends, if theyre going back and forth, in joking manner, watch it to make sure it doesnt get out of hand, if ones clearly just insulting the other and the other doesnt like it, give a warning then a kick then a ban, uk the standard

6. Any previous staff history?
here no, other places yes, ive done every staff position here and more

7. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this.
again yes

8. What can you do for the academy as a Moderator?
not as much as an admin but i can keep watch, kick ban unban moderate, uk the standard mod jobs, plus fill in for testers if there are none on and we need 1

thank you for ur time have a nice day, and if u excpected anythign fantastic, thats ur prob cause im clearly qualified for admin, just a little "immature","new to this place", and "someonee better showed up" so if i really needed to fill this out to impress u given my ability to be an admin then something would be messes up, and im quoting magers who out right said go for mod, spike who said im only denied for being to new, magers who posted for aizens app that hes clearly more qualified and aizen who said mod would be perfect for me atm so meh srry i didnt fill this out amazingly but given 2 admins told me id be a good mod and one approved me for admin which is tougher than mod it would be dumb that i even need to type this out for anything other than formaility, plus if u really need my qulifications just look at my admin app

@Reaper wrote:
First of all srry but i dont spell well and i tend to run in  circles some times and write in fragments when im strapped for time like this, so if its bad grammer and fragment senteces i srry ahead of time
Application for Admin:
1. Why you wish to be a Admin?
after what i saw today, with the trolls i want to help out plus im an old vet from several acads and i wanna get back into it, and mod is clossed atm and my skills are better used as an admin anyway

2. Any Previous Admin/Founder experience?
i was an admin, head admin, and founder of igknight // admin of future fussion, oblivion, and many more, at least 11 total but i dont recall the exact names

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely?
yes i have, and tbh the only thing i disagree with is that caps is spam but its common on the internet and thats my hold up, ill enforce it either way as it is common law, but i dont like it(full disclosser)

4. How active are you?
very active, and if i become an admin ill divert more time here as itll be more important to me than it was b4, srry i manage a lot of things so i proitize, as an admin this would be top 3, as not an admin it wouldnt be, sure u guys understand that i has a life and things to do

5. Any Previous Coding/GFX experience, if so provide some examples?
im minoring in computer programing and i make mods for games, for games such as skyrim, kenshi and many more.

6. Any previous staff history?
here no, but if u look into my past, i have been a test, war manager, event manager, admin, mod, and founder in many places(most often is admin and tester)

7. What can you do for the academy as an Admin?
moderate, code, recuit, test, lead wars, manage events, uk everything all the lower staff/normal admins do do plus more

8. As admin you're required to have a higher standard here on the forum are you prepared for this commitment?
of corse, why would i ask if i wasnt ready to commit, third degree black belt in 5 styles, when i commit i commit well

9. Do you feel you're trust worthy?
yes, im a little foolish but when push comes to shove im there, hence many acads are requesting i join them but i pu in here b4 i considered

11. As Admin you will be tasked with the responsibility to participate in weekly meetings and be able to contact the other admins thus Skype meetings will be necessary, are you prepared to devote time to meetings?
again yes otherwise i wouldnt ask, tbh this is common knowledge and things for the group of admins i normally work with

12. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this.
yes, same responce as last two

13. Finally as Admin what are you prepared to offer to the table as far as academy organization goes, will you be able to take charge in a certain department? examples: Testing, Recruiting, Security, Graphics?
testing, recuiting, security somewhat, wars, events, im not really that good with grapics though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magers39
Retired Staff

DN Username : Magers39
Training Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Reapers mod app   Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm willing to give you the chance as mod as stated before. Let's just hope you do well.

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heeeeeeeey.com
Legionheart
Retired Staff

DN Username : [Hades] Oken
Training Points : 687

PostSubject: Re: Reapers mod app   Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:25 pm

I agree with Magers you would be good with the position.
Application Approved
Waiting on 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://help.forumotion.com/u101319
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: Reapers mod app   Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Experience, a good app, decent amount of time I have known you, I can't say no

Application approved