Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon   Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Hello Everyone i Bring you Make your own Summon Chant first we will be focusing on Osiris or know as Slifer The Sky Dragon now you may make up ANY and i mean ANY chant you want for this monster.

Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon 5864

I wish you all good luck.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Galaxy

DN Username : Your Face 101 or {AccelSync}Galaxy
Training Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon   Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Great mighty god descend from the sky and let us hear your battle cry! Come Forth Slifer The Sky Dragon!
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon   Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:20 pm

For when you descend from the sky, that is when the battlefield will go red with blood. Shall you lay waste to my enemy My god? I give you power that is in my grasp, let me hear your cry for blood, let me see you raise hell, come forth Slifer The Sky Dragon!
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon   Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:55 pm

I SACRIFICE MY LEFT EYE, LEFT ARM, AND LEFTOVER PEANUTS TO SUMMON THEE SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!! WAIT... CRAP THIS IS REAL LIFE THIS WONT WORK!!! DAMN IT!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon   Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon
Page 1 of 1