Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain man
Rain man

DN Username : N/A
Training Points : -5

I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Empty
PostSubject: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 pm

1. I have no idea why I'm chat annex out of nowhere. The only thing I can think of is my comment saying I don't get on scads at night time cause of ratchet mess . That's it and I was about to explain what I mean then out of nowhere just banned without warning at all. That's not fair and I read the rules of the acad. one they ask me to explain and I was about to explain and I'm banned from chat box for no reason whatsoever. Plus it was my opinion on why I don't come on at night in response to Blackhart. I was banned 12 minutes ago.

2. Best way to get in contact with me is either pm on here or skype. My skype is edwardscissorhands28
Back to top Go down
Legionheart
Retired Staff
Legionheart

DN Username : [Hades] Oken
Training Points : 687

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:52 pm

This is not following the exact format but since this is your second time this will now be reviewed by the council.

Last edited by Blackheart on Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://help.forumotion.com/u101319
Rain man
Rain man

DN Username : N/A
Training Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Ok I feel like this is unfair and I have not done anything wrong at all and banned for trying to explain my opinion and not given chance to explain and without following your own acad rules without given warnings is just shocking to me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Council of Five
Council of Five
Lord Voldemort

Training Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Rain man wrote:
Ok I feel like this is unfair and I have not done anything wrong at all and banned for trying to explain my opinion and not given chance to explain and without following your own acad rules without given warnings is just shocking to me.

it is the members responsibility to follow the rules, once again all ban appeals will be handled by the council
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Reaper

DN Username : {Kokugatsu} Reaper
Training Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:16 pm

it is rare but does occur where you must be banned without warning if you did something bad enough to deserve it i was not there i cannot pass judgement but there are exceptions to the warning system that are up to the banner discrection as long as he/she can prove that it was justifiable to skip the steps, and no they dont need to prove it to u they need to prove it to the council
Back to top Go down
Legionheart
Retired Staff
Legionheart

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Awaiting Council Decision.
Back to top Go down
Legionheart
Retired Staff
Legionheart

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm sorry however the majority of the council has voted to deny this application.
TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason    I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no clue on why I'm banned from chat box for no reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Art Duel Academy :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: