Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Crane
Dr Crane

DN Username : (Millenium) Dr Crane
Training Points : 0

War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One Empty
PostSubject: War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One   War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Application for War Advisor:
1. Why you wish to be a War Advisor? This academy doesn't have a war advisor yet and I have experience with leading wars so I thought that I could be this academy war advisory.
2. Any previous history of hosting war's at other academies etc. Not at an academy but at clans wars, yes.
3. How active are you? I am on daily.
4. Experience comes with a price, so what qualities of a duelist do you have that makes you a good war team leader. I have experience leading wars, I'm very committed to things I work on, I have a positive attitude, and I have experience with all different kinds of people so I know how to handle people.
5. Must create a rubric/guideline that you would use in order for members to apply for the war team. I have that rubric created.
6. Any previous staff history. Yes, Admin for Raid Raptor Duel Academy and GFX Artist for Envoy Duel Academy.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

War Advisor Aplication: 2 The Real One
Page 1 of 1