Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: http://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post


A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Dueling Website is Up!
by Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
by Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
by Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
by Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
by B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
by Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

» hey can i retest
by Magers39 Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:14 pm

» the death and rebirth of yugioh
by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43 am

» (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher
by Ozpin Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 5011 messages in 1223 subjects

Share | 
 

 Hello Ninja Academuh!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurosaki Shun
Member
avatar

DN Username : ! Shun Kurosaki !
Posts : 3
Training Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 17
Location : Nohr. Side with Nohr or go back home.

PostSubject: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 pm

So yeah... I'm Kurosaki, that Xyz remnant everyone hates and loathes. Affiliate from BWDA... And I admit, I'm a birdbrain. I've always been a big fan of birds... I enjoy watching anime, playing YGO, as well as writing fan fictions with friends whenever I have the spare time. Most of these fictional stories were thought up by my friends, I just add more to the equation. An anime that I've recently gotten into is Parasyte and One Punch Man (I mean really, who can't love Saitama?). If you need help with some decks, I'm always willing to help. Just know that if you need help with RR, I might help you, but I will consider you dead to me if you're only deciding to use them because the new support "made them better". I can go on and on about how they were still good before. Just ask Shadow... I appreciate those who have used BW RR in the past, honestly I really do Smile

And the last thing I'd like to add... I f'n hate dragons... There's only a few dragons I like in this world, and that's Raizekusu, the Dracoslayers, and Kamui-san!!! Need help in something like Monster Hunter? I'll go all out on something like a Rathalos... So just PM me someday if you do play MH4U or SSB4.
And now Pokemon X!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardSonic
Member
avatar

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Posts : 212
Training Points : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:17 am

Welcome and i hope our relationship stays strong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ragnarok
Member
avatar

DN Username : {AccelSync}Ragnarok
Posts : 136
Training Points : 405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 15
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Ur my new favourite person im pretty much the only one in here that played rr before ultimate and satellite too there might be a couple others idk. But welcome and enjoy shun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruto Rukuro
Retired Staff
avatar

DN Username : (SRDA)Clear Hikoto
Posts : 27
Training Points : 1034
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:06 pm

@Kurosaki Shun wrote:
So yeah... I'm Kurosaki, that Xyz remnant everyone hates and loathes. Affiliate from BWDA... And I admit, I'm a birdbrain. I've always been a big fan of birds... I enjoy watching anime, playing YGO, as well as writing fan fictions with friends whenever I have the spare time. Most of these fictional stories were thought up by my friends, I just add more to the equation. An anime that I've recently gotten into is Parasyte and One Punch Man (I mean really, who can't love Saitama?). If you need help with some decks, I'm always willing to help. Just know that if you need help with RR, I might help you, but I will consider you dead to me if you're only deciding to use them because the new support "made them better". I can go on and on about how they were still good before. Just ask Shadow... I appreciate those who have used BW RR in the past, honestly I really do Smile

And the last thing I'd like to add... I f'n hate dragons... There's only a few dragons I like in this world, and that's Raizekusu, the Dracoslayers, and Kamui-san!!! Need help in something like Monster Hunter? I'll go all out on something like a Rathalos... So just PM me someday if you do play MH4U or SSB4.
And now Pokemon X!
Welcome to NADA! I never got into Monster Hunter although I love God Eater which is similiar and I also love SSB4. Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RIP Qlip's
Member
avatar

DN Username : [theold]R.I.P Qlip's
Posts : 36
Training Points : 195
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Welcome to the forum m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurosaki Shun
Member
avatar

DN Username : ! Shun Kurosaki !
Posts : 3
Training Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 17
Location : Nohr. Side with Nohr or go back home.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Love the positive atmosphere already Very Happy
And Falco, I'm pretty sure we'll get along great... I ******* love anything bird related and the Star Fox series in general. So much hype for SF Zero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardSonic
Member
avatar

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Posts : 212
Training Points : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:01 am

@Kurosaki Shun wrote:
Love the positive atmosphere already Very Happy
And Falco, I'm pretty sure we'll get along great... I ******* love anything bird related and the Star Fox series in general. So much hype for SF Zero!

Sorry man i haven't played a single Starfox,but i would like to. My name comes from Falco being my main and favourite character in Smash Bros Melee. If ya know where i can get copies of previous games let me know cause i really wanna play the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:13 am

Welcome To the academy, I apologize for not posting this sooner but i really didnt care ^ welcome man and hope to cya around the academy.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Shun
Member
avatar

DN Username : ! Shun Kurosaki !
Posts : 3
Training Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 17
Location : Nohr. Side with Nohr or go back home.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Starfox_Falco wrote:
Sorry man i haven't played a single Starfox,but i would like to. My name comes from  Falco being my main and favourite character in Smash Bros Melee. If ya know where i can get copies of previous games let me know cause i really wanna play the series.
Damn... Well, that sucks. I like Melee, but I prefer Brawl cause it has Snake and Wolf in it. Currently, the systems that the Star Fox series are on are the... N64, Gamecube/ Wii, 3Ds, and Wii U (Zero not out yet, but coming soon). Tbh I loved the 3Ds version of the original N64 one the most because that was 100% nostalgia in one little system
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello Ninja Academuh!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ninja deck?
» Naruto - the annoying orange ninja thread
» Ninja vs Samurai
» Apex-ninja
» My Grandma is a Ninja

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Art Duel Academy :: Introduction/Farewell-
Jump to: