Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Retired Staff
Dark Knight

DN Username : {Oblivion} Bane
Training Points : 2677

BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Empty
PostSubject: BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.   BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Application for Admin:
1. Why you wish to be a Admin? Why i wish to be admin because i would like to help out the academy and put people in dorms and test them. and Also help Mange the academy. For example if there not any admins on the academy during a certain time. Im willing to manage the academy as admin. i kept my promise and i said that i would be active more and i am im recruiting and testing everyday but im going to work more harder as the time goes on so that i can be more trustworthy to the Higher councils in the academy. and im willing to take on the responsibility as being an admin.

2. Any Previous Admin/Founder experience? Yes i have admin 4 times.

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely? yes i have read the rules and im willing to follow them.

4. How active are you? Im very active

5. Any Previous Coding/GFX experience, if so provide some examples? I never did coding
or graphics i never was taught that. but if another admit teaches me then yes its a possibility that i can learn it. But i wont get involved in that ill let the head admin taken control over that. I wouldn't go scrolling on the admin panel like a fool.and anything i dont know ill just ask the head admins And ill let them take care of the the problem.

6. Any previous staff history?yes

7. What can you do for the academy as an Admin? what can i do for the academy as admin ill take on the responsibility and tasks that are given to me and ill recruit and ill test ill do alot of things for the academy as admin and help manage the academy.

8. As admin you're required to have a higher standard here on the forum are you prepared for this commitment? yes im prepared for anything that comes my way. And i know i can handle it

9. Do you feel you're trust worthy? yes im trust worthy

11. As Admin you will be tasked with the responsibility to participate in weekly meetings and be able to contact the other admins thus Skype meetings will be necessary, are you prepared to devote time to meetings? Yes Im prepared and im willing to participate in the meetings anytime they me ill be there. If anything ever goes on to were i cant make a meeting then ill let the other admin know and keep them informed.

12. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this. Jonathan.edwards28 thats my skype name my kik Blaze4eva23

13. Finally as Admin what are you prepared to offer to the table as far as academy organization goes, will you be able to take charge in a certain department? examples: Testing, Recruiting, Security, Graphics? As admin ill take on the testing and the recruiting ill take those 2 departments and also when i get done testing a new member ill make shore him or her are given a dorm rite away. As for codes and graphics ill leave that to the other admin to handle that.
*This position requires the approval of 3 admins*
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.   BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Well you are active, that is a positive, but you recently just got your Moderator position and the things you are promising, already seem to be in your power, besides placing people in dorms. As for the departments, I think the testing department is already taken, and we are looking for a coder, I want to give you a chance, but maybe next time

Denied
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Owner
Spike Spiegel

DN Username : !(TheOrder)Kakuzu
Training Points : 163

PostSubject: Re: BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.   BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:57 pm

While this application is promising I'm not so sure you're ready to dedicate yourself fully to the position/title of admin. Don't get me wrong the activity shown this past week has been tremendous and that amount of recruits brought in to the academy in such a short time has all been phenomenal. With this being said you just received the position of moderator and currently I hope for your abilities to remain with the moderator team for now. As for the department choices we currently already have an admin running the testing department. The only available department opening is coding and I am not sure that is your area of practice. Overall great application but I would much rather see you remain as an academy moderator for now.

Application Denied
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com
Magers39
Retired Staff
Magers39

DN Username : Magers39
Training Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.   BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Like the other's stated you just became moderator, just keep your activity up and apply again once you've logged some more time, till then

Application Denied
Back to top Go down
http://heeeeeeeey.com
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.   BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Application Denied, Topic Locked
Better luck next time bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.   BANES ADMIN APPLICATION. Empty

Back to top Go down

BANES ADMIN APPLICATION.
Page 1 of 1