Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Mafia Rules (My Version) Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Mafia Rules (My Version)

Go down 
5 posters

Do you guys think this will be fun?
Yes
Mafia Rules (My Version) I_vote_lcap100%Mafia Rules (My Version) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Mafia Rules (My Version) I_vote_lcap0%Mafia Rules (My Version) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

Mafia Rules (My Version) Empty
PostSubject: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Not a unique version of Mafia

There are 2 groups, the Allies, and Traitors, these groups have different objectives in order to win a game. The Allies are the bigger group while Traitors are small in numbers. Each Ally member and Traitor will be given a role and Ability

Allies

This group have Traitors among them, but they do not know who they are. They must figure out who the Traitors are, and kill them in order to win. They have to discuss who the Traitors are during the day phase and kill them during the night phase. They must be rational and try not to be irrational because doing so might destroy each other.

Traitors

This group is among the Ally group and must eliminate them, but try not to raise suspicion. They know who they are, and they must try and mislead the Allies as the Allies are the larger group, so they must in order to make the Ally group destroy themselves. They will have to use effective persuasion and convincing arguments to kill Ally members and avoid getting killed by the Ally group. They can discuss who they want to kill in order to make the Ally group weaker in numbers and if they kill the right member, the Traitors could remove a potential threat

Day Phase

This is basically the Voting and discussion Phase, both Allies and Traitors can Lynch in this phase (explain what Lynching is in a bit) In the day phase, Ally Members can discuss who the Traitors are, while the Traitors can try to Lynch Ally members. This phase also reveals about what happened during the Night Phase such as who died and how.

Night Phase

The night phase is when roles use their abilities and where executions happen, not much about this phase

Abilities

Every Role has an ability, these may very on what your role is. Your ability can either Reveal, Support, or Kill. A Role who has a Silenced Pistol stealthily eliminate people, Medics heal people who survived failed attacks, Detectives reveal abilities, Sabotagers disable the abilities of others. Abilities do have limits on how much they can be used, every ability can only be used once every night. Some abilities can only be used once every game, and some can only be used when a certain amount of phases have passed in order to use their ability again, Etc

Lynch

Lynching is very important for both the Ally Group and the Traitors. Allies as it can be their only way to get rid of the Traitors. Traitors as they can Lynch to make the Allies make mistakes. Lynching also allows you to vote someone you believe to be a threat and have them executed. If a member of either group has the most votes, they will be eliminated during the Night Phase. If you are a Ally Member, make sure to only vote if you find someone suspcious, or if you are a Traitor, eliminate threats that could endanger your objective
Back to top Go down
Corvusnation
Corvusnation

DN Username : Corvusnation
Training Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:55 am

so basically town of salem?
Back to top Go down
Kuruto Rukuro
Retired Staff
Kuruto Rukuro

DN Username : (SRDA)Clear Hikoto
Training Points : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 am

Corvusnation wrote:
so basically town of salem?
It's basically the forum version of Town of Salem although most prefer Town of Salem rather than a forum version both are still fun and they're basically the same.
Back to top Go down
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:53 am

So how do we decide who is who?
Back to top Go down
Food!
Retired Staff
Food!

DN Username : Food!
Training Points : 323

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Witch hunt!! I like it. Would this be a forum game?
Back to top Go down
Kuruto Rukuro
Retired Staff
Kuruto Rukuro

DN Username : (SRDA)Clear Hikoto
Training Points : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Food! wrote:
Witch hunt!! I like it. Would this be a forum game?
It is a forum game however it requires 12+ players for a regular game. 7+ players for custom/Unique games. The roles used can vary and the rules etc.
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 pm

(Blackflame)Zenwolf wrote:
So how do we decide who is who?

We will be using this
https://www.random.org/lists/
Thanks to Kuruto for providing the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Rules (My Version)   Mafia Rules (My Version) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia Rules (My Version)
Page 1 of 1