Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Reaper

DN Username : {Kokugatsu} Reaper
Training Points : 55

The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Empty
PostSubject: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:14 pm

First of all srry but i dont spell well and i tend to run in circles some times and write in fragments when im strapped for time like this, so if its bad grammer and fragment senteces i srry ahead of time
Application for Admin:
1. Why you wish to be a Admin?
after what i saw today, with the trolls i want to help out plus im an old vet from several acads and i wanna get back into it, and mod is clossed atm and my skills are better used as an admin anyway

2. Any Previous Admin/Founder experience?
i was an admin, head admin, and founder of igknight // admin of future fussion, oblivion, and many more, at least 11 total but i dont recall the exact names

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely?
yes i have, and tbh the only thing i disagree with is that caps is spam but its common on the internet and thats my hold up, ill enforce it either way as it is common law, but i dont like it(full disclosser)

4. How active are you?
very active, and if i become an admin ill divert more time here as itll be more important to me than it was b4, srry i manage a lot of things so i proitize, as an admin this would be top 3, as not an admin it wouldnt be, sure u guys understand that i has a life and things to do

5. Any Previous Coding/GFX experience, if so provide some examples?
im minoring in computer programing and i make mods for games, for games such as skyrim, kenshi and many more.

6. Any previous staff history?
here no, but if u look into my past, i have been a test, war manager, event manager, admin, mod, and founder in many places(most often is admin and tester)

7. What can you do for the academy as an Admin?
moderate, code, recuit, test, lead wars, manage events, uk everything all the lower staff/normal admins do do plus more

8. As admin you're required to have a higher standard here on the forum are you prepared for this commitment?
of corse, why would i ask if i wasnt ready to commit, third degree black belt in 5 styles, when i commit i commit well

9. Do you feel you're trust worthy?
yes, im a little foolish but when push comes to shove im there, hence many acads are requesting i join them but i pu in here b4 i considered

11. As Admin you will be tasked with the responsibility to participate in weekly meetings and be able to contact the other admins thus Skype meetings will be necessary, are you prepared to devote time to meetings?
again yes otherwise i wouldnt ask, tbh this is common knowledge and things for the group of admins i normally work with

12. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this.
yes, same responce as last two

13. Finally as Admin what are you prepared to offer to the table as far as academy organization goes, will you be able to take charge in a certain department? examples: Testing, Recruiting, Security, Graphics?
testing, recuiting, security somewhat, wars, events, im not really that good with grapics though
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 pm

While it seems you are a bit childish, I think your pros outweigh that, plus we are looking for a coder, minor or professional, it seems like it is wise to give you a shot at this job, I hope you do the job well

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:35 pm

tnx bro
Back to top Go down
Magers39
Retired Staff
Magers39

DN Username : Magers39
Training Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:05 pm

After the events of today you showed to me your maturity level and I can only say that I'm more than disappointed. This is a really nice app overall, but you're just reaching fir too high of a position for your limited amount of time here. Maybe try for mod and try to work yourself up to this point, but

Application Denied
Back to top Go down
http://heeeeeeeey.com
Spike Spiegel
Owner
Spike Spiegel

DN Username : !(TheOrder)Kakuzu
Training Points : 163

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:37 pm

At this point I feel your history with NADA has been way to short, going for a high position isn't always a bad thing but in your short time here admin just doesn't seem like something to go for early on. Best thing I can recommend to you Reaper is start out small and work your way up and get to actually know the members here and then reapply, for now

Application Denied
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com
Reaper
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm

given aizen gettign the spot was that even a question?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:06 am

so, please lock this topic as im retracting my app atm at the advice of admins and instead applying for mod, since they opened up and u guys found someone "better" for the reason i was applying for admin anyway, thank you for your consideration but again im retracting my own app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin   The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin Empty

Back to top Go down

The "newbie" Reaper applies for admin
Page 1 of 1