Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Bane's Mod Application  Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Bane's Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Retired Staff
Dark Knight

DN Username : {Oblivion} Bane
Training Points : 2677

Bane's Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Bane's Mod Application    Bane's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:01 am

Application for Moderator:

1. Why you wish to be a Moderator? The reason why I wish to be moderator is because I want to be there for security of of the academy and hold things down in the chat room and fix Situations and problems. If someone is causing trouble ill warn them  first and then if they keep doing it  ill kick them out and warned them again and if they keep doing it. it would lead to a Ban . I know last time I lost my status because I did not take full control of a situation which I didn't know what was going on at the time. But this  time If I do become a mod again  ill take my job more seriously and im more alert this time then last time I know everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect but this time there wont be any problems out of me ill make sure ill be on top of things and take control of a lot of situations. And when I was a mod  I was always did recruiting every time I log on DN ive spend about 2 to 3 hours recruiting new members  to join the academy  and also I would  do  everything in my power to make sure every New member gets tested even tho it wasn't my Job as a mod to test them. I Know this is a long paragraph  but im letting you guys know that ive made mistakes last time but this time things will be different if I do get approve to be a mod again.

I Know at times I can act immature I just want to let you guys know that im a very sensitive kind of person If something bothers  me I can not let it go. that's why I go back and fourth with things but at some point I have to let go and move on and Man up about things even tho it hurts. I worry about things I cant control and that's how my life is Basically. I get upset when things don't go my way for some reason. But I have to learn and role with the flow of things  and just accept that fact that it is what I is if I cant change things so I would have to let go im still learning things as a person and strive to become better then I am now. Even if I don't get approved for the position  ill still accept the decision and stick with it. And ill work on building  a trust  habit here in the academy and still help out to the best of my ability and become more of a team player.

2. Any Previous Moderating at Academies? I was Mod at PDA a while ago

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely? Yes I have read over the rules and im willing to comply to them and meet the standers. And ill study the rules a lot  more often to make sure that I don't forget anything that I have everything  solid  and down pack in my brain.  Also if there  something that I don't know ill just ask the questions to the head staff. and get the answers

4. How active are you? Im active a lot if there's something that pops up in my life or any events that goes on ill be sure to let the head staff know and for notifications ill make sure ill post a topic if anything does Happen in my life  ill make sure to send the head staff here an email to let them know what's goes on  if I cant be online during a certain  period  of time.  Specially because we never what could happen in our lives. But as with me ill make sure ill be back and do my Job as a mod like I said ill  before ill keep everyone informed cause I know how things can pop out of nowhere when we least expected it in our lives.

5.If you were to become Moderator and you were called to handle a situation where a user is making fun of or deliberately telling a player they are bad in the chatbox how would you handle it? I would give them a  1st warning and then tell them to stop 2nd warning I would kick them out the chatbox  then 3rd warning ill band them then ill report it to head admin and send them an email let them know why I band  the member that was causing trouble. On regards on that note like I said before if I do get selected for the position again things will be different. and one thing about me I may not be the smartest or the Brightest I try my best to be the best I can be. and I may not know everything but to the head staff  here if there's  something that goes on here in the academy  or any situation please let me know because in some situations I may not notice everything or I could be log on still and be away from my pc. I don't want to get blamed for something that happened while im away and basically that's what happened last time on why I lost my status cause I was away from my pc and didn't understand what was going on.

6. Any previous staff history? yes I was a Mod at PDA

7. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this.
Yes my Skype is Jonathan.Edwards28

8. What can you do for the academy as a Moderator? what can I do for the academy as moderator a lot of things recruit like I did last time test to even tho it wasn't my job before as moderator and hold things down for security purposes. and welcome new members who join the academy I basically want every new member I bring into the academy feel welcome and comfortable. that's the goal pretty much is to make sure  the members of the the academy feel welcome an comfortable being welcome here to the academy.

As for recruiting and being a staff here I did show the head council members that I work fast and im willing to put the time and effort in this again Position again I know last time was an error but this time things will be different like said in the first paragraph and ill take the Job more seriously.

*This position requires the approval of 3 admins*
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Mod Application    Bane's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:05 am

I love how detailed your application is i remember working with you as a moderator and i know you have the skills and the determination to get the job done so don't make me regret my decision.
Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Legionheart
Retired Staff
Legionheart

DN Username : [Hades] Oken
Training Points : 687

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Mod Application    Bane's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:13 am

This application was well thought out. You have been more active as of late, and that is what I will be also expecting you to keep up with. I remember you in the moderator position. I hope that you will strive to become a great moderator. With this being said, I wish you good luck if you do get approved. And it would be nice to have you on board with us again. NADA's activity is pretty good at the moment, and having someone who can cover the night shift as a mod would make a great edition to the staff team.

Application Approved!

Thank You,
Blackheart
Back to top Go down
http://help.forumotion.com/u101319
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Mod Application    Bane's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Bumping so this will be on recent topics
Back to top Go down
Boss Brejo
Retired Staff
Boss Brejo

DN Username : (Solaire) Boss Brej
Training Points : 743

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Mod Application    Bane's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:55 pm

I am between two opinions.. I remember how you were as a mod before. I like you as a person, but not so much as a mod. You showed a level of immaturity that, frankly, kind of let me down. I expected a lot better from you. I also believe in second chances. Everyone does mature, and I can appreciate the candor of the application and the work you put in recruiting.. So.. I will give you another chance. Do not repeat the silliness of the previous excursion as mod.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Mod Application    Bane's Mod Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1