Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Banes Admin Application Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Banes Admin Application Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Banes Admin Application Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Banes Admin Application Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Banes Admin Application Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Banes Admin Application Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Banes Admin Application Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Banes Admin Application Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Banes Admin Application Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Banes Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Retired Staff
Dark Knight

DN Username : {Oblivion} Bane
Training Points : 2677

Banes Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Application for Admin:
1. Why you wish to be a Admin? Why i wish to be Admin the reason why i wish to be Admin is because i want to help Support Ninja Arts Duel Academy and make it a very successful academy as Long as i am Here. And like i said before i like to Set an example i work Hard and i am a team player and i like to make everything fair even tho everything wont always be fair. Just on that Note i like to Make a very Good Impression why because theirs a saying once a Impression is always a Last Impression. Im Willing to do whatever it takes to work hard here ive been in the admin Position before and ive also been a mod here for awhile and you guys shown me alot of respect sense ive been here and i Thank you. so i don't mined being apart of this fine team. and im Also A trust worthy member and i keep my word on things as well. i think got what it takes to be apart of the security team. My Mother always told me this as a kid nothing A Failure but a try even tho when i fail at something i give it my all and ive tried my best and thats what matters the most its putting your all into something to succeed.

2. Any Previous Admin/Founder experience? Yes PDA DIEA and a phew others academies ive been Admin on

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely? Yes Ive read over the rules and im willing to comply to them.

4. How active are you? Im active alot if some thing pops up i will let the staff know and keep them informed Of my absence.

5. Any Previous Coding/GFX experience, if so provide some examples? No coding or Graphics experience but im also willing to learn once its taught to me. also this application in regards of me being ahead of the security department. Im aware of that

6. Any previous staff history? Yes IVe been a staff here And PDA And DIEA and other places as well.

7. What can you do for the academy as an Admin?
i would like to help this academy become Successful and help out to the best of my Ability
and like I said before im a team player and im willing to work hard with the staff to get things done and accomplish the mission to make this academy become more successful And be the best staff i can be here In Ninja Arts duel academy. And with that being said i have matured alot and i experience alot on certain things i know spike and the head admins staff here are counting on me to do a great a Job so willing to help out here at Ninja Arts Duel academy.

I just also want thank the the Staff here for letting me be here at Ninja Arts duel academy it means alot to me that i made alot of awesome friends here and i want to take the time to Appreciate the things you guys done for me when i was feeling down in the dumps i know there will be more days to come but ready or not im willing to do whatever it takes to get through the hard knocks in the road such as life because i know that there will be more challenges to come and i have to prepare for what lies ahead.

8. As admin you're required to have a higher standard here on the forum are you prepared for this commitment? Yes im Prepared for what lies ahead and ready to challenge what comes my way such as life we gotta be prepared for the unexpected to come so i look at this as a challenge i know there will be alot of obstacles in the way but anything can be accomplish once you get through the hard times like theirs a saying when you go through a storm theirs always a light at the end of the tunnel. So im willing to take apart on what lies ahead for this academy and for its Future as well.

9. Do you feel you're trust worthy? Yes im Trust worthy i have help staff here with there problems as well and were close friends now and with also that being said im not the type of person that will go back stab someone because that is wrong and i know how it feels to be hurt and ditch i know this application can get a little emotional but when im filling this out i put alot of thought into it and i express on how i feel about some things and i speak on whats on my mined.

11. As Admin you will be tasked with the responsibility to participate in weekly meetings and be able to contact the other admins thus Skype meetings will be necessary, are you prepared to devote time to meetings? Yes i will make take part in every meeting also if i cant make it i will let the staff know of my absence.

12. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this. yes i will give out my skype heres my contact info Jonathan.Edwards28

13. Finally as Admin what are you prepared to offer to the table as far as academy organization goes, will you be able to take charge in a certain department? examples: Testing, Recruiting, Security, Graphics? The department im willing to apply for is the security department and give it a shot.

*This position requires the approval of 3 admins/Founder Approval as well*

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Owner
Spike Spiegel

DN Username : !(TheOrder)Kakuzu
Training Points : 163

PostSubject: Re: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Personally I have recommended you to help me out with the security department, overall the application is pretty nice a couple of spelling errors but besides that I see some determination and hard work to soon follow. My opinion stands and I hope to see you on the team here soon.

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

DN Username : ZaneBrain, Z4N38R41N-D3U180T, CR45H-TP_th3_M15T4K3, Cthulhu-SquidGod, Kreig-TheImmortal
Training Points : 178

PostSubject: Re: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Well by the looks of it you do seem quite qualified for the position and I do feel you can perform well with us. So I have no problem in approving your application

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Spacing is weird, and some spelling errors, but besides those errors, I think you will be capable of helping NADA.

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:48 pm

you have some spelling errors but you are overall good for the position i think you are also capable of helping NADA.

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Owner
Spike Spiegel

DN Username : !(TheOrder)Kakuzu
Training Points : 163

PostSubject: Re: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Application Approved, Interview approved
Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banes Admin Application   Banes Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Banes Admin Application
Page 1 of 1