Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

A world of Magic - Rp

Go down 
+9
GuardSonic
Magers39
Galaxy
Tails Doll Chibi
GeffTW
Reaper
Corvusnation
Natsu Dragneel
Ozpin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, Students and Staff, I think it's time to give this Sector a purpose and purpose we shall give

Credit to Aono for helping me out with this

Story:

In a place where technology is brimming everywhere, in your home, city, and desk. High tech medicine, Robots, Computers, Flying Cars, Holograms, Etc. Yet there is magic, magic cannot be explained by science, nor can Science create it. Magic has many uses in this world, Hunting, Heating, Cooling, Power, smithing, teaching, art, and much more. But magic is hard to control, so hard that someone who does not know how to use it properly may very well hurt themselves and others, temporarily, and or permanently. So an academy called Mana Arts Academy (MAA) teaches how to use magic, and do it for the benefit of the world. But you ask, what is Magic? and is it unlimited? no, nobody can use it in unlimited amounts, Magic is also not unlimited, though it has a source, this power source is called, Mana. Mana comes in a physical form, a crystal if you will, no one knows how these crystals form, but they have a variety of uses. Sometimes a person can only use one type of mana, an example being a fire user as they can only use reddish-orange mana while a hybrid of both water and earth user can only use blue and green mana. Mana has no specific rarity, they are plentiful in mines, and in the open wildlife. Magic users can also have unique abilities, there can be a magic user who can bend, and control metals. 

You're character, is about to head into MAA as a new student, about to learn many things about magic

Character Sheet:

Name:
Magic Type:(Ex. Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, or unique)
Magic Type 2:(if you add another one, you are considered a hybrid)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:(description or picture)
Personality:
Good or Evil:
Colored Mana:
Backstory:

Will not accept:
overpowered stuff
the stupid and short backstory for the sake of just shitposting
and more than 2 magic types
Stupid powers
No Milk powers (I am looking at you, you know who you are)
Theft of other ideas made from other character sheets (if you really want to have that idea, but someone took it, discuss it with that someone and see what you can do)

Alright, Students and Staff, I hope you have a fun time with this RP

Last edited by Ozpin on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Falco about that, i summon small dragons that are a max of 5 that are like 2 feet long and the dragon form, would be about 15 feet, sound fair?
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Thats sounds fair if you can only summon dragons and not turn into them.
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:53 pm

yeah, i wont turn into it, a dragon king INCARNATE should control and not be a dragon himself, but normally i would want to but since that would be too op, i agree to those terms.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Reaper

DN Username : {Kokugatsu} Reaper
Training Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 am

i mean its the point, let me tell u the stats a dragon ussually gains in an rp, basiclly 3x ac(or chance to not be hit) just for the skin, not to mention the huge boost to str(+16 ish) and con(+8//health/hp), although it does lose a little dex(-4// chance to dodge), breath weapon, multi attacks, speacail abilites such as fire aura or aura of fear, fly, incinerate, true vision, dimension lock....... need i conitnue, btw 6 foot dragon is a baby yes but meh, now i would suggest a wyverm, which isnt a true dragon but gaines str boost like a dragon and flight and dark vision, but thats it plus they arent real dragons so real dragons wont kneel to him or hate him, theyll think of him as just another human, not there king or a dragon of a different race which btw for ur info, a red dragon(aka fire dragon) hates all other true dragons including other red dragons which means he must fight all other dragons he sees just on pure rage, plus they hate all living beings in wat they consider to be there territory, so if anyone steps into his dorm or home, he must immedatly attack said person just based on lore alone, even white dragons must attack other none whit dragons, btw white dragons are the most mellow of dragons and will nto attack humans on cite, also they are the mentally retarted dragons, and are ice dragons, so there is no such thing as a king of the dragons and no way to use a dragon and work well, so id suggest wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Kakeon Kagakuri
Kakeon Kagakuri

DN Username : (ghoul)sstephon
Training Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Name: kakeon
Nickname:
Magic Type:(fire)
Magic Type 2:(water)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 165
Appearance: white slicked back hair, black clothes, right eye: red, left eye: blue, red crystal embedded in right hand blue crystal embedded in left
Personality: changes depending on last magic i used fire: insane and unprodictable water: calm and thinks things through
Good or Evil: good
Colored Mana: gray
Backstory: kakeon studied under his father, kagakutchi,  as a student to learn as much as he could about water healing magic, but kakeon's brother kahizan, became very jealous, and used some mana crystals to enhance his own abilities, but then kakeon came into the room to deliver some supplies to the fire/water mana storage room, then realized what kahizan was doing. kakeon rushed towards kahizan to stop him, but he was too late. Kahizan drew to much power from the stones, and then they emploded sucking in the two brothers and all of the mana crystals. When kakeon awoke, kahizan was gone, and kakeon remained, there were scortch marks everywhere and water dripping from the ceiling. kakeon later learned he had gotten his brother's fire mana, and the only way to control these powers were to enroll in the MAA and learn to control it
Back to top Go down
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:47 am

Name:Zen Wolf
Nickname:Zen the Wolf
Magic type:fragment magic(can imitate fragments(not full capabilities but bits and pieces i.e fire can only create or manipulate but not both) of other magicks(up to 3) for a limited period of time(15 min)
2nd magic type: were-magic:wolf
Height: 5'9
Weight: approx. 150 lbs.
Appearance:(description or picture)

Personality: Clouded yet kind in spite of his methods
Good or Evil: Hard to tell but generally good
Colored mana(optional): Purple and black shadow fire
Backstory: Both of his parents died when he was young in a fire and the authorities ruled it as an accident but he got a note saying that it wasn't. They kicked him out of his last foster home after some strange occurrences and they blamed him and called him a freak. MAA's principal heard about him and took him in as a student. His closest friend is DGR. He is one of the Academy's worst students. Carries a sword and his musical devices at all times. Has a pet wolf that seems to have magical properties and caused him to have were-magic when it bit him. It was given to him by a guy named Jimenez with a message from his parents. No one knows this message, not even him because he refuses to open it until he has graduated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world of Magic - Rp   A world of Magic - Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A world of Magic - Rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2