Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
World of Magic - Page 4 Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

World of Magic

Go down 
+9
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
GuardSonic
Natsu Dragneel
GeffTW
Ozpin
Reaper
Corvusnation
Magers39
Milk and Cookies!
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

World of Magic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/t1034-ozpin-s-role-play-posting-guide#3384 <- read this before you post

Your character is in a classroom, you just got up from sleeping, you are also with other students, waiting for the teacher. See what you can do, be your character in text

Last edited by Ozpin on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:03 am

Eclipse smiles Windy. "Hey. What ya think of the Academy?"
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

DN Username : (lancer)pegasus-pony
Training Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 am

"It's amazing, but it's just so big - I got lost a couple times last night. I'm getting used to it, but it's still pretty intimidating, and I feel out of place - almost everyone else's magic is so strong - if I got in a fight, I'd have no way of defending myself"
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:09 am

Eclipse laughs. "The academy is big, but the staff here are so nice and the place is so beautiful. Don't worry if ya ever got into a fight I'll be there to back you up"
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:12 am

*Windy nods, still not totally reassured - no one could be ready to help him 24/7* "Hey - maybe I could take you flying after class? I should be able to carry you, and I'm sure the lake looks great from the air!"
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:14 am

"That sounds like fun. Always dreamt of flying" *I could fly by levitating but i don't wanna be rude*
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:16 am

*Windy giggles* "Just let me carry you - that way you won't need to work while we fly!" *I reach into my bag, and hand you a chocolate chip cookie* "Here, have something to eat before class!"
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 am

"Thanks, I love chocolate chip cookies there my favourite" Eclipse excitedly takes the cookie and eats it slowly, enjoying every bite.
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:20 am

*Windy smiles, pulling one from his bag for himself, taking a bite of it here and there as he unpacks his things for class - a notebook, a small pile of pencils, and an apple to munch on throughout class*
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:23 am

Eclipse takes out the book he got from the library. Reading every page carefully, as if trying to find a secret code hidden with the pages.
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:27 am

*Windy spends a while just sort of sitting around, before grabbing his pen and a fresh sheet of paper, starting to write a letter home. Windy looks almost sad as he writes it, but he's leaned in close, so it's difficult to read what he's putting down*
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 am

Eclipse looks up from his book. He sees Windy righting a letter about home. {I hope Zeno is doing ok, without me there mom and dad gonna make him do all the chores. I gotta learn to control these spirits magic, so I can be there for them. Zeno's almost done high school and soon he'll be going to University.}
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:49 am

*Windy keeps writing for a while, before eventually tucking away the letter. With a bit of a start, the pony realizes he forgot his tinfoil hat, but then realizes that he's friends with Eclipse now, and he'd (probably) not read his mind without permission. Windy glances over out of the corner of his eye, and shudders slightly - even when he was friends with them, psychics scared him. Alot.* "H-hey," the pony stammers "you h-haven't been reading my mind, right?"
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:56 am

Eclipse looks at Windy shocked at the question he was asked. "Um... um no... i haven't been reading your mind. I can only read your mind if you directly say something to me through your mind." {I need to start being more careful about the information I get from reading people's mind. It would just scare them and creep them out}
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:03 am

*Windy blinks at Eclipse, with big, cute eyes* "I... ok, I trust you." *The Pegasus smiles, turning his attention to the half-eaten cookie in his desk for the rest of time until class*
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:06 am

Eclipse sighs out of relief. {That was a close call}. Then returns back to reading as he waits for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:12 am

*Windy closes his eyes for a moment, letting out a soft sigh, before digging into his bag, and pulling out a light blue crystal of mana. Setting it on the table, and resting a hoof on it, I frown intensely at a sheet of paper, supposedly trying to lift it*
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:16 am

Eclipse watches Windy taking out Mana crystal. Amazed at the beauty of the crystal.
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 am

*Eventually, the sheet of paper lifts up, and the crystal starts to fade away from one end, but very slowly, only a tiny bit of it gone before I stop, the paper falling back to my desk with a ruffle*
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Reaper

DN Username : {Kokugatsu} Reaper
Training Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 12:07 pm

a young beautiful girl walks in late and says "Sorry im late proffesor, but this old man" lifts up an unconsious old man "tried to kiss me and play with my privates. You guys might wanna either upgrade security or background check your staff a little better." then she places him at the professors feat and taks a seat on the windowsilas, crossing her legs, there are no seats open and shes in a short skirt.
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:54 pm

A wyvern appears to inform the teacher that DGR is ill and cannot attend school today. He has pink eye.
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Eclipse overhearing the wyverns message, teleports to DGR. Eclipse absorbs a mana crystal (he found on his journey to the academy) and uses the magic of the light spirit to heal DGR of his Pink eye.
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:07 pm

DGR wakes up and heads to class not knowing what happened, he would then apologize to the teacher and get seated and pet his wyvern before sealing it back.
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Eclipse teleports to the cafeteria to grab some food to eat. He needed to restore his energy after using most of it on healing DGR pink eye. {I need to learn to master this spirit powers. Getting this tired after healing something simple as pink eye is pathetic} Eclipse teleports back to class.
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Reaper wrote:
a young beautiful girl walks in late and says "Sorry im late professor, but this old man" lifts up an unconscious old man "tried to kiss me and play with my privates. You guys might wanna either upgrade security or background check your staff a little better." then she places him at the professors feat and takes a seat on the window silas, crossing her legs, there are no seats open and shes in a short skirt.

"I do apologize for that, I did not know we had perverts among us that would go that far" She does seem young, a bit too young to experience such things
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Luna: "Eclipse come down to my office right this instant"
Luna was heard on the loud speaker all around the school. She sat back down in her chair and turned off the loud speaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Magic   World of Magic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Magic
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next