Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
5 - mod application Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
5 - mod application Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
5 - mod application Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
5 - mod application Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
5 - mod application Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
5 - mod application Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
5 - mod application Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
5 - mod application Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
5 - mod application Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Ampharos
Retired Staff
Lil Ampharos

DN Username : Mythic Ruler Atum-Ra
Training Points : 1085

5 - mod application Empty
PostSubject: mod application   5 - mod application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Application for Moderator:

1. Why you wish to be a Moderator?
I believe I have the experience to do the job effectively and I feel as though I would be a good addition to the staff.

2. Any Previous Moderating at Academies?
Order of The Dragons Duel Academy
Rainbow Dragon Duel Academy

3. Have you read over the NADA Rules/Guidelines and understand the rules entirely?
From top to bottom but will read them again to have a better understanding of all the rules and guidelines

4. How active are you?
I can usually get on daily, but between work and school there will be days where i cannot get on. but not often

5. If you were to become Moderator and you were called to handle a situation where a user is making fun of or deliberately telling a player they are bad in the chatbox how would you handle it?
I would first ask the person to refrain from making fun of the other user, if he does not listen he will get his first warning. If the situation continued i would kick him from the chat box as warning number 2 and apologize to the user who was being picked on/ bullied. If the kicked user returns to the chat box and continues his trouble in the chat box i would ban him from the chat box temporarily until I could get in touch with an admin to handle the situation.

6. Any previous staff history?
ODA: Teacer, Moderator, Admin
RDA: Moderator, Admin

7. To insure we can get into contact a Skype interview will be necessary are you prepared to do this.
100% i feel confident in my abilities to get situations under control and being able to do my job effectivly!

8. What can you do for the academy as a Moderator?
keep the chat box in line and inforce the rules as necessary
Back to top Go down
Legionheart
Retired Staff
Legionheart

DN Username : [Hades] Oken
Training Points : 687

PostSubject: Re: mod application   5 - mod application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:40 pm

The application is ok I think number 8's response could have been better. I do like how you said that you would apologize to the user being targeted. This i have never seen done before. Your experience is definitely good, and your activity on the forum backs up you answer on question number 4. While we do have your skype name it would have been proper for you to put it on the application. I am willing to give you a chance lets see your resolve and show me that burning spirit of justice that drives you to make honest and morally correct decisions.
Application Approved

Last edited by Blackheart on Tue May 03, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://help.forumotion.com/u101319
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: mod application   5 - mod application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:45 pm

I have to Agree number 8 could have been done better but Like Blackheart said we have never seen a mod ever say they would apologize before to the member who was getting bullied or picked on and you should have also put your skype as well for number 7 but I hope you will do well as a moderator.
Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Trajix
Trajix

DN Username : Trajix
Training Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: mod application   5 - mod application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:13 pm

In this application you appear to be one with a cool head and that is one of the few key things we need in a successful moderator. I have some high hopes for you due to your previous experience in the position in other academies. I personally like how you answered question #5. It shows your maturity and ability to handle the situations should it so happen in your presence. With this all in mind I approve of your application.

APPLICATION APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Legionheart
Retired Staff
Legionheart

DN Username : [Hades] Oken
Training Points : 687

PostSubject: Re: mod application   5 - mod application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:15 pm

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
http://help.forumotion.com/u101319
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod application   5 - mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

mod application
Page 1 of 1