Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
A New Challenger Approaches Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

A New Challenger Approaches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoolishOdin210
CoolishOdin210

DN Username : [D.D.D]CoolishOdin21
Training Points : 0

A New Challenger Approaches Empty
PostSubject: A New Challenger Approaches   A New Challenger Approaches EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:21 pm

so i should've made this a while ago but i got REALLY LAZY. school's out. who wants to write/type on vacation AMIRIGHT? don't judge me, F*ck u(i'm sorry... you didn't deserve that at all)anyway....

My name is CoolishOdin210 BUT U MAY ADDRESS ME AS MIGHTYODIN. or just Coolish. or Odin. i have no preference. if you can't tell yet, i'm kind of wierd and all over the place. but the GOOD kind o wierd and all over the place. if your a serious person, you may not like me. but oh well.  i spend my days playing Video games and basketball Basketball i wanna be in the NBA when i grow up (#irrelevantlifegoals) when i'm not outside or lost in GTA or some other mind numbing game, i'm on Dueling Network playing against those worthy enough to face the mighty ODIN(although the mighty odin may end up losing cuz he's pretty bad Crying or Very sad ) i was placed in Gold Ninja Dorm on my first go. not bad, but i like winning. Daddy like to be at the top. so i'm not quitting 'til i'm one of the best Duelist in this Academy. BELIEVE IT!!! cheers

Did i mention i'm a Naruto fanboy. i mean i like others too, but Naruto's pretty much my obsession. don't like it? go suck a straw.

oh yeah, and i can cook minute rice in 57 seconds afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

A New Challenger Approaches
Page 1 of 1