Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Nordic High (my first time making a RP)

Go down 
+2
Galaxy
GuardSonic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Empty
PostSubject: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:53 pm

OK guys i decided i would give this a shot, this RP is inspired by Ozpin's

Story: Nordic high is for teenagers who have special "skills" and need to learn to control and enhance these skills to become the world's greatest mercenaries. Nordic high is on a remote island with no access to the outside world other than during breaks you can visit family or receive letters, the school days are mon-friday and one teacher for all the students. There are 5 main areas, The school, the forbidden Ruins, the dorm, the arena, and the fields for sports. The rules of the school are as follows
1. Nobody except staff are allowed in the Ruins, if you are caught there you will be expelled or forced to endure a embarrassing punishment
2. No killing in the arena, anyone who does so will be arrested and expelled
3. Skills are usable for fun, but if it is used for bullying you will be punished
4. Any student that disrespects a staff member will be forced to face everyone in a one vs all students match, if they win, said teacher must give them a free pass on any rule breaking, if they lose, they are punished
5. All students must report to their dorms at 7:00 pm for curfew, dinner is made at 5:00 pm and all students must be in their rooms by 11:00 pm. class starts at 10:00 AM and lasts till 2:00 pm

There are almost no restrictions on characters except standard rules, and there are 5 major roles that only one person can be, Principal, Vice-Principal, Teacher, Dorm headmaster, and Coach. Use the following sheet in the comments to register, if you have any questions, PM me. and if you wish to know what shitposting is look at Oz's roleplay posting guide

Character Sheet:

Name:
Skill:(Ex. Psychic powers, fire control)
2nd skill:(if you add another one, you are considered a hybrid)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:(description or picture)
Personality:
Good or Evil:
Colored aura(optional):
Backstory:

Will not accept:
overpowered stuff
the stupid and short backstory for the sake of just shitposting
and more than 2 skill types
Stupid skills
No Milk skills (I am looking at you, you know who you are)
Theft of other ideas made from other character sheets (if you really want to have that idea, but someone took it, discuss it with that someone and see what you can do)

Have fun everyone! BTW, i call the role of Principal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Character Sheet: I AM THE PRINCIPAL

Name: DGR
Nickname: Wyvern master
Skill:Controls small wyverns that can combine into a 15 foot long wyvern
2nd skill: can create portals to travel anywhere, or to teleport anyone else
Height: 6'8
Weight:175
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Rolepl10

Personality: Comedic and relaxed, aura makes everyone calm and their mind is at ease
Good or Evil: Good
Colored aura(optional): Orange
Backstory: DGR was always seen as a "freak" and he was feared by many because if anyone bullied him they seemed to be found eaten alive with only bones left, this was the work of his wyverns that he did not know about till recently, DGR is the incarnate of the Dragon King Ao Kuang from Chinese mythology and is respected for it, this is why these wyverns have undying loyalty to him. He seals these wyverns into seals he can release at will. He carries a scythe that can slice through solid steel and no matter what will returns to his hand. He has a keen eye for talent and has a uncanny liking to hot food. He learned how to control these wyverns, and became one of the most successful mercenaries to ever live before a incident(will be explained if comes up in RP) he wishes to help others feel the enjoyment that he did with that honor. He has always been toyed with through his feelings by girls and has since build immunity to love (or has he? O_O).
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Name: Jeromy
Nickname: Gare
Skill:(Transformation into animals and weapons)
2nd skill:(Psychic)
Height: 6ft
Weight: 150 ibs
Personality: Rude, Kind if your a friend, silent, Loyal
Good or Evil: Evil
Colored aura(Pink):
Backstory: Grew up in a small town. Was made fun becuase of his powers and was called a freak. Went mad and was take to this "special school". Jeromy is smart and clever. So he always waits for the right time to escape. Jeromy has excapen from the school 5 times and has been punished each time. The first time Jeromy escaped he travelled to Japan and learned the way of the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Galaxy

DN Username : Your Face 101 or {AccelSync}Galaxy
Training Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Can my skills be like the ones on the World of Magic or no?
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:28 pm

thats fine
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Galaxy

DN Username : Your Face 101 or {AccelSync}Galaxy
Training Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Name: Devan
Nickname: The crazy guy
Skill: Can use Dark Matter
2nd skill: Doesn't have another
Height:5.9 ft
Weight:Skinny
Appearance: Black jeans, darkish purple shirt, black jacket, eye color purple.
Personality: Insane
Good or Evil: Evil
Colored aura(optional): Darkish purple
Backstory: (Thinking of one)
Back to top Go down
GeffTW
GeffTW

DN Username : (lancer)pegasus-pony
Training Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:44 am

Considering joining up - what are we talking here with these 'punishments'? o.o
Back to top Go down
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:20 am

Name:Zen Wolf
Nickname:Zen the Wolf
Skill:Can copy a fragment of another's abilities(up to 3) for a short period of time except for the first he ever absorbed which was super speed
2nd skill: High intellect or does that super speed count
Height: 5'9
Weight: approx. 150 lbs.
Nordic High (my first time making a RP) 31ba9ad460dfa4ce2c8078f94ae65af1
Personality: Clouded yet kind in spite of his methods
Good or Evil: Hard to tell but generally good
Colored aura(optional): Purple and black shadow fire
Backstory: Both of his parents died when he was young in a fire and the authorities ruled it as an accident but he got a note saying that it wasn't. They kicked him out of his last foster home after some strange occurences and they blamed him and called him a freak. Nordic Academy's principal heard about him and took him in and raised him up as his own. His closest friends are Jeromy and DGR. He is one of the Academy's worst students. Carries a sword and his musical devices at all times. Has a pet wolf that seems to have a skill-super strength that was given to him by Jimenez with a message from his parents. No one knows this message, not even him because he refuses to open it until he has graduated.
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm

GeffTW wrote:
Considering joining up - what are we talking here with these 'punishments'? o.o
Its like do the chicken dance infront of everyone in a chicken suit and other embarrassing things, nothing too bad
Back to top Go down
Kakeon Kagakuri
Kakeon Kagakuri

DN Username : (ghoul)sstephon
Training Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:41 am

Name: kakeon
Nickname:ssteph
Skill: fire control
2nd skill:water control
Height:5'8"
Weight:165
Appearance:white hair over right eye, black hoodie, blank pants, and black boots red eyes, medicine bag slugged over his sholder.
Personality: switches depending on which power i most recently used fire: insane and unprodictable water: Nice and sincere
Good or Evil: Good
Colored aura(optional): gray
Backstory: his brother Killed his family Three years ago. When his father was killed by his brother, kahizan, kakeon's powers awakened, and kahizan muttered something and disappeared into the nght, and kakeon blacked out. Kakeon woke up a few days later, at what seemed to be noon, He went into the small village he grew up in to tell people of the terrible event, but the village had been destroyed, the house were burned, and the villagers were drowned, only the old lady that lived on the edge of the village remained. Kakeon talked to the old lady to learn what happened, but as soon as she saw him, she exploded in tears, and asked why he killed everyone in the village. Kakeon said, "I would never . . ." Kakeon falls to the ground and his head pulses. Memories   start flooding back, Kakeon remembers him destroying the village, and he vows to find his brother, kahizan, and ask him why he gave Kakeon these terrible powers, and the way he decides the best way to do that is to enroll in nordic high.
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:06 pm

I will wait for at least two people, and we need a teacher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nordic High (my first time making a RP)   Nordic High (my first time making a RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nordic High (my first time making a RP)
Page 1 of 1