Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Empty
PostSubject: (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher   (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:53 am

1. Why you wish to be a Teacher?
For one thing, I want for the white dorm to have a teacher as we have not had one since I joined which dulls our skills as the other dorms get to learn and become better; then, when they reach the status of white, they have nothing to look forward to anymore. That is a travesty and disgraceful. I don't mean to insult our DA but it's true.
2. Qualities for Applying.
I would say I'm a pretty good duelist, and I wouldn't discredit my students just because they are students. I'm willing to learn and grow along with them. I'm studying for a minor in teaching so that would be a great help in having experience. I love the game so training my students would be like second nature because it would help me become a better duelist.
3. How active are you?
I had to get off in the beginning of June because I had to assist with some camps, but now I should be on every other day, if not every day.
4. Upon applying for Teacher you must create a mock lesson to show off what you can teach.
Okay students, this week will be a lesson of how the game worked in Gen. 1. I want you to make a deck(max 50, only tcg) and it may contain any card from that period of time. If you have any questions concerning when a card was created and you can not find it on the Web, feel free to ask and I will assist as best I can. Fusions and rituals are allowed. Gods are banned. Also, none of the decks used in the series(manga or anime) will be allowed. Study the rules and card effects. I will be grading on deck build, flow, draw power, effectiveness, and how well you duel. Mistakes will count as 5 points off. Good luck!
5. What Lessons/Homework would you be offering to the academy?
Strategies, building, dueling, and card harmony would included in my curriculum, as well as any requirements that the admins have.
6. Which dorm will you be teaching?
I would like to teach the white dragon dorm.
7. Any previous staff history?
No
8. Upon applying you will have to a mock duel with an Admin are you prepared to do this?
Of course I am! Let's do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

DN Username : ZaneBrain, Z4N38R41N-D3U180T, CR45H-TP_th3_M15T4K3, Cthulhu-SquidGod, Kreig-TheImmortal
Training Points : 178

PostSubject: Re: (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher   (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Your application is nicely detailed, and i have no doubt you will be able to help students understand the game. But for right now since we have no teachers i would be best to put you in red dorm (the most inactive dorm), but i may reconsider later on. Now with you applying at an in opportune time, with Dn being shut down at the moment, it will be difficult for you to get any activity from your student but i'm sure you'll persevere through it. So i will give you my approval.

Application Approved

Last edited by Chojiro Tokumatsu on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

PostSubject: Re: (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher   (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:05 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher   (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Application approved, Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher   (Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

(Blackflame)Zenwolf's Application for Teacher
Page 1 of 1