Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Retired Staff
Sin

DN Username : ...
Training Points : 99

The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Empty
PostSubject: The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv   The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:16 pm

At this current time I believe the Top 3 decks of the format are in this order: 1.Pk fire/B.a Variants 2. Kozmo 3. Monarchs.

SHIV is a very underwhelming set in my opinion, but does bring a few very degenerate and powerful Cards the Best being Ghost reaper winter cherries. Ghost Reaper is going to change how mirror matches are played For a long time, And decks that dont Depend on the Extra deck that much are also going to get a big boost with this card. (All you have to do is put a card like Dante in your extra deck to make cherries live against burning abyss variants) Winter cherries Is a one card F*** you to Burning abyss Variants in my opinion Dropping them from number 1 to number 3 or lower. Extra deck monarchs Can also use Winter cherries in the side deck to help there troublesome match-up with B.a Variants. (I say troublesome since they cannot rely on the domain lock)

Another Plus side to SHIV is Kozmo Getting a powerful bunch of support. (Besides lion that card is garbo.) And they are also Getting a New toy to play within the form of Fire king island. Fire king island takes the Helmet deck we all know and love and turns it into a fast pace combo deck harder to pilot then mermails. The deck gets alot harder to play But its play ceiling increases Letting it make boards like a cyber dragon infinty Tincan + search Dark lady and Dark destroyer Turn 1.

With this being said I think the meta will look like this 1. kozmo 2. Monarch 3. B.a varients
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv   The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:53 pm

4th best deck will be Ghostricks Smile
Back to top Go down

The meta Post SHIV, And the impact of shiv
Page 1 of 1