Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

DN Username : ZaneBrain, Z4N38R41N-D3U180T, CR45H-TP_th3_M15T4K3, Cthulhu-SquidGod, Kreig-TheImmortal
Training Points : 178

Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Just like the last one, this challenge is open to everyone in the academy.

Melodious Deck Challenge
Difficulty: Medium
For this deck challenge it should seem easy to understand. All I ask is that you build a melodious deck and win atleast one duel with the deck. To complete the challenge you must turn in a deck profile and screenshot(s) of your win(s).
This challenge is worth 250 points

Heraldic Deck Challenge
Difficulty: Medium/Hard
For this deck challenge, I ask you build a heraldic deck(as a disclaimer, the decks spell/trap support are the heraldry spell/traps). You will also need to win atleast one duel with the deck. To complete this challenge you will need to turn in a deck profile and screenshot(s) of your win(s).
This challenge is worth 300 points

I will award extra points per win you receive, besides the first win you receive of the first win.
25 extra points per win maximum of 150 points
You must have screenshots of each win
Back to top Go down
量Atomic Senpai量
量Atomic Senpai量

DN Username : AtomicMan00
Training Points : 200

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:42 am

Melodius Challenge Complete:

Screenshot of Win:
Spoiler:

Screenshot of Deck:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

DN Username : ZaneBrain, Z4N38R41N-D3U180T, CR45H-TP_th3_M15T4K3, Cthulhu-SquidGod, Kreig-TheImmortal

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:03 pm

量Atomic Senpai量 wrote:
Melodius Challenge Complete:

Screenshot of Win:
Spoiler:

Screenshot of Deck:
Spoiler:

Thank you for completing the challenge. But, I will only reward you 100/250 points, for the soul fact that your melodious count falls into the minority for the deck. Your deck had to be majority melodious for the challenge. But I am willing to give you a redo for the full points if you wish to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Dracule Mihawk
Founder
Dracule Mihawk

DN Username : fierceryukokki, [Undertale]Papyrus
Training Points : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Melodious challenge accepted
screenshot of deck
Spoiler:

screenshot of win
Spoiler:
i am szayelaporro
Back to top Go down
*JC the shadow hunter*
*JC the shadow hunter*

DN Username : JC the shadow hunter
Training Points : 350

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:13 pm

holy shet I'm a master at heraldic D:

Can i do dis? D:
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:18 pm

*JC the shadow hunter* wrote:
holy shet I'm a master at heraldic D:

Can i do dis? D:
it's open to everyone lol
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Kaname Tōsen wrote:
Melodious challenge accepted
screenshot of deck
Spoiler:

screenshot of win
Spoiler:
i am szayelaporro

Thank you for completing the challenge. I will award you the full 250/250 points for the completion of the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:43 pm

I forgot to put an end to this..... it ends on the 5/23
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:54 pm

this challenge is about to end so please hurry
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Time is about up these challenge end tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:08 pm

And this has ended two days ago but I was not here to announce it so better late then never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge   Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Challenge #4: Another Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1