Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
War Team Lead Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
War Team Lead Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
War Team Lead Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
War Team Lead Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
War Team Lead Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
War Team Lead Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
War Team Lead Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
War Team Lead Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
War Team Lead Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

War Team Lead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowstreak
shadowstreak

DN Username : (Stardust) Shadow
Training Points : 25

War Team Lead Empty
PostSubject: War Team Lead   War Team Lead EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello ! I would like to lead the NADA war team I understand how organizing wars and managing a team works very well I have and continue to organize many wars with my DN clan (Stardust). I also know how to test people to see what they've got as a duelist and a possible member of our war team. The way I like to run a war team roster is just simple tryouts where the most talented or promising duelists get in. I will of course judge each of these matches looking at how well you play. Meta decks will be allowed in these tests but they may not reflect as well as an off meta deck that is played beyond expectations. As always wining your match reflects well but does not guarantee you a spot on the roster.

Test results vary greatly on what I see in the duel. I personally like to stay away from a point grading system due to the fact that some results can not reflect what a person is capable of. The main judging points in a duel are misplays and overall duel quality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANNED DECKS !

Exodia, Burn, Stall/Mill
(Any type of insta win)

Use of these decks in test or war will result in instant loss and very likely loss you a chance of being or staying on team.

In honesty though I simply wish to help out in every way that I can cause I have found myself liking this academy/forum a lot. I have not been apart of this community for a very long time but I am confident that if you give me a chance ill excel at being a war leader.

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Owner
Spike Spiegel

DN Username : !(TheOrder)Kakuzu
Training Points : 163

War Team Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Lead   War Team Lead EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:42 pm

While I appreciate the gesture unfortunately I cannot give the go ahead for a few various reasons. First off currently you are not a War Advisor and only those holding the title are given the go ahead to organize and allow the participation of wars on the forum. Second no war team established is a big no no getting the actual war while not a problem establishing a good one is critical. Third and finally you're currently a red ninja member and only yellow dorm members will be allowed to apply for said position sorry mate. Unfortunately I must lock this topic due to it being located in the wrong place and also not being approved

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com

War Team Lead
Page 1 of 1