Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Hello Ninja Academuh! Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Hello Ninja Academuh!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurosaki Shun
Kurosaki Shun

DN Username : ! Shun Kurosaki !
Training Points : 0

Hello Ninja Academuh! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 pm

So yeah... I'm Kurosaki, that Xyz remnant everyone hates and loathes. Affiliate from BWDA... And I admit, I'm a birdbrain. I've always been a big fan of birds... I enjoy watching anime, playing YGO, as well as writing fan fictions with friends whenever I have the spare time. Most of these fictional stories were thought up by my friends, I just add more to the equation. An anime that I've recently gotten into is Parasyte and One Punch Man (I mean really, who can't love Saitama?). If you need help with some decks, I'm always willing to help. Just know that if you need help with RR, I might help you, but I will consider you dead to me if you're only deciding to use them because the new support "made them better". I can go on and on about how they were still good before. Just ask Shadow... I appreciate those who have used BW RR in the past, honestly I really do Smile

And the last thing I'd like to add... I f'n hate dragons... There's only a few dragons I like in this world, and that's Raizekusu, the Dracoslayers, and Kamui-san!!! Need help in something like Monster Hunter? I'll go all out on something like a Rathalos... So just PM me someday if you do play MH4U or SSB4.
And now Pokemon X!
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:17 am

Welcome and i hope our relationship stays strong
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

DN Username : {AccelSync}Ragnarok
Training Points : 405

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Ur my new favourite person im pretty much the only one in here that played rr before ultimate and satellite too there might be a couple others idk. But welcome and enjoy shun
Back to top Go down
Kuruto Rukuro
Retired Staff
Kuruto Rukuro

DN Username : (SRDA)Clear Hikoto
Training Points : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Kurosaki Shun wrote:
So yeah... I'm Kurosaki, that Xyz remnant everyone hates and loathes. Affiliate from BWDA... And I admit, I'm a birdbrain. I've always been a big fan of birds... I enjoy watching anime, playing YGO, as well as writing fan fictions with friends whenever I have the spare time. Most of these fictional stories were thought up by my friends, I just add more to the equation. An anime that I've recently gotten into is Parasyte and One Punch Man (I mean really, who can't love Saitama?). If you need help with some decks, I'm always willing to help. Just know that if you need help with RR, I might help you, but I will consider you dead to me if you're only deciding to use them because the new support "made them better". I can go on and on about how they were still good before. Just ask Shadow... I appreciate those who have used BW RR in the past, honestly I really do Smile

And the last thing I'd like to add... I f'n hate dragons... There's only a few dragons I like in this world, and that's Raizekusu, the Dracoslayers, and Kamui-san!!! Need help in something like Monster Hunter? I'll go all out on something like a Rathalos... So just PM me someday if you do play MH4U or SSB4.
And now Pokemon X!
Welcome to NADA! I never got into Monster Hunter although I love God Eater which is similiar and I also love SSB4. Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. :3
Back to top Go down
RIP Qlip's
RIP Qlip's

DN Username : [theold]R.I.P Qlip's
Training Points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Welcome to the forum m8
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Shun
Kurosaki Shun

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Love the positive atmosphere already Very Happy
And Falco, I'm pretty sure we'll get along great... I ******* love anything bird related and the Star Fox series in general. So much hype for SF Zero!
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:01 am

Kurosaki Shun wrote:
Love the positive atmosphere already Very Happy
And Falco, I'm pretty sure we'll get along great... I ******* love anything bird related and the Star Fox series in general. So much hype for SF Zero!

Sorry man i haven't played a single Starfox,but i would like to. My name comes from Falco being my main and favourite character in Smash Bros Melee. If ya know where i can get copies of previous games let me know cause i really wanna play the series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:13 am

Welcome To the academy, I apologize for not posting this sooner but i really didnt care ^ welcome man and hope to cya around the academy. Hello Ninja Academuh! 3570534161 Hello Ninja Academuh! 2579134978 Hello Ninja Academuh! 1733285192
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Shun
Kurosaki Shun

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Starfox_Falco wrote:
Sorry man i haven't played a single Starfox,but i would like to. My name comes from  Falco being my main and favourite character in Smash Bros Melee. If ya know where i can get copies of previous games let me know cause i really wanna play the series.
Damn... Well, that sucks. I like Melee, but I prefer Brawl cause it has Snake and Wolf in it. Currently, the systems that the Star Fox series are on are the... N64, Gamecube/ Wii, 3Ds, and Wii U (Zero not out yet, but coming soon). Tbh I loved the 3Ds version of the original N64 one the most because that was 100% nostalgia in one little system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ninja Academuh!   Hello Ninja Academuh! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Ninja Academuh!
Page 1 of 1