Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
What is YOUR Ace Monster Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

What is YOUR Ace Monster

Go down 
+9
Ragnarok
TheGreatChubz
Satheios
Milk and Cookies!
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
shadowfox98
Ozpin
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Natsu Dragneel
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

What is YOUR Ace Monster Empty
PostSubject: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello everyone What Is Your Ace Monster HAS COME TO NADA after digging through mada i came across my old post so i thought i would bring it Over here now share your ace monsters.
Back to top Go down
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Magma Golem (Pyro)

DN Username : {Strigoi}
Training Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Ace monster? hmm... lets see, ...it'd be Ice Beast Zerofyne.
I've been using Harpies and BWs a lot lately, and this chick's eff has always been the icing on my cake. i mean come on, negate all face-up effs on opponent's side of the field till your next SP, and GAIN 300 per face-up... that's PURE gold.

What is YOUR Ace Monster Ice-Beast-Zerofyne
Back to top Go down
Ozpin
Council of Five
Council of Five
Ozpin

DN Username : Ozpin
Training Points : 420

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:03 pm

What is YOUR Ace Monster IonQXJm
Meet my stone cold mineral Ace that roasts

Lapis Lazuli

"Gem-Knight Lapis" + 1 "Gem-Knight" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials. You can only Special Summon "Gem-Knight Lady Lapis Lazuli(s)" once per turn. Once per turn: You can send 1 "Gem-Knight" monster from your Main Deck or Extra Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Special Summoned monster on the field.

This effect is really useful when you want to send any Gem-Knight monsters from the deck or the extra to the graveyard, mixed with Lazuli, or if you have a Gem-Knight Diamond, and send a fusion in your extra, it's fantastic, also does a lot of burn damage, which helps if your field is full of Gem-Knight fusions (including Lapis Lazuli) which does a whopping 2500 damage, including your opponents field, 5000, if their field is full of Special Summoned monsters

Last edited by Protecteur Rouge on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowfox98
shadowfox98

DN Username : (Omega)Foxy98

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:59 pm

I'll bite.

What is YOUR Ace Monster 300?cb=20160108100322

"Lunalight Panther Dancer" + 2 "Lunalight" monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. Once per turn, if this card attacked a monster, at the end of a Damage Step: You can destroy all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls.

So this cute little bitch is Lunalight Leo Dancer. Essentially, the entire Lunalight archetype focuses on supporting Leo Dancer and her buddies Panther Dancer and Cat Dancer. I'll get into that later but keep that in mind. Leo Dancer is extremely annoying to get out if you don't have the right cards in hand but you usually can get her out pretty quickly. Leo Dancer has a whopping 3500 ATK and immunity to being destroyed by card effects, so as long as you have a wiretap or Lunalight Scarlet Fox to negate any unfortunate solemn warnings or crap, you got your shit in business.

3500 ATK with a double attack effect, pretty sweet eh? Well guess what? All of Leo Dancer's friends help her power up even more. My favorite combo is using Lunalight Purple Butterfly in this fusion summon so I can use it's effect to Special Summon Lunalight Blue Cat, whose effect can increase Leo Dancer's ATK to an earth shattering 7000 ATK, and did I mention she can attack twice and is immune to card effects?

If you're a wimp and place facedown monsters, all I gotta do i Special Summon my boy Lunalight Wolf instead of Blue Cat. Wolf let's all Lunalight monsters deal piercing damage which means your ass is toast anyways.

Basically, really huge beatstick. If you see her coming, run cause she's not gonna go down easy cause even if you try to overpower her I got some little cards called Mirror Force and Honest to back me up and tons of Lunalight cards to keep the other fusion summons coming.

Hope this helped.

Last edited by shadowfox98 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:10 am

What is YOUR Ace Monster Latest?cb=20131222142630
This is Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon

EFFECT:2 Level 8 monsters
If this card attacks or is attacked, during damage calculation (in either player's turn): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card once per battle; this card gains ATK equal to the combined Ranks of all Xyz Monsters currently on the field x 200, during that damage calculation only. If this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect while it has "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as an Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation and double its ATK. Any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved unless it has "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as an Xyz Material.
I use this card in conjunction with Volcanosaurus to destroy a face up or Pleides to return a card to the hand and then overlay Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger to help 62 boost up to 7000 for the win. Automatic OTK.
Back to top Go down
(Blackflame)Zenwolf
(Blackflame)Zenwolf

DN Username : (BlackFlame)Zenwolf
Training Points : 400

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 am

What is YOUR Ace Monster Latest?cb=20101204141156
This is Malefic Truth Dragon.

EFFECT:Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If a "Malefic" monster you control, except "Malefic Truth Dragon", is destroyed by battle or by card effect: You can pay half your Life Points; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. There can only be 1 "Malefic" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

I use this with Mound of the Bound Creator on the field so that it isnt destroyed by something dumb like mirror. Pretty much is unstoppable, normally. Not always, but most of the time. I use this when I want more of a challenge. In no way is it an OTK deck unless you have skill drain and multiple malefics.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Council of Five
Council of Five
Natsu Dragneel

DN Username : Lord Asriel Dreemurr
Training Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:21 am

if you have 2 Ace monsters please put them in the same post no double posting as thats against the rules unless your bumping a topic ^_^
Back to top Go down
Milk and Cookies!
Milk and Cookies!

DN Username : Milk and Cookies!

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:47 pm

MY ACE MONSTER is INFERNO GOD OF HELL Smile

I am the ACE of my own DECK
Back to top Go down
Satheios
Satheios

DN Username : Satheios
Training Points : 201

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:26 pm

What is YOUR Ace Monster Blue_eyes_spirit_dragon_813_by_kendri0806-d9mffnb

Stops any real pendulum summoning, can negate graveyard effects, and tribute itself during either player's turn to special summon a light dragon type sync from the extra deck. The default choice is Azure, which then makes my other dragons untargetable and unaffected by card effects until the end of the next turn, and then special summon a blue eyes my next SP.

so gud

i like the first turn setup of White Ka, Maiden, and Spirit. Come at me bro! Target something! Do it!
Back to top Go down
TheGreatChubz
TheGreatChubz

DN Username : thegreatchubz
Training Points : 150

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:54 pm

MY ace monster has to be montage dragon because I can always get its attack between 4500 to 8000 all the time in every 2 or 3 duels
Back to top Go down
Satheios
Satheios

DN Username : Satheios
Training Points : 201

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:05 pm

pfft i get that all the time in my Skull Servants. lets see how you like having 3 6k beaters staring at you? lol
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

DN Username : {AccelSync}Ragnarok
Training Points : 405

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Ace monster for me is either frightfur sabre-tooth or raidraptor ultimate falcon it deoends on which deck im playing ofc but its normally one of those two
Back to top Go down
Food!
Retired Staff
Food!

DN Username : Food!
Training Points : 323

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Mine is Madolche Tiaramisu. She is god-like. Recycles, doesnt target, doesnt let stupid effects in grave go off, helps the madolche combos keep on going for more summons, and is a pretty decent beater to boot. And did I mention how easy it is to summon her? :L
Back to top Go down
GuardSonic
GuardSonic

DN Username : {Kokugatsu}HBlade
Training Points : 165

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Harpies were the first deck i ever played.. so my qces would be lightning chidori and phantasmal dragon. Aldo i love yodenju and i use those 2 cards alot in the deck
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Tokumatsu
Retired Staff
Chojiro Tokumatsu

DN Username : ZaneBrain, Z4N38R41N-D3U180T, CR45H-TP_th3_M15T4K3, Cthulhu-SquidGod, Kreig-TheImmortal
Training Points : 178

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:02 pm

my ace monsters is Deskbot 004, Deskbot 003 and Trishula.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Galaxy

DN Username : Your Face 101 or {AccelSync}Galaxy
Training Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR Ace Monster   What is YOUR Ace Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR Ace Monster
Page 1 of 1