Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Welcome to NADA, if you are looking to join feel free to make an account and join our chatbox. Make sure to read the rules and test rubric and then join our chatbox so we can start the test. Before joining I would suggest that you check out our Forum Rules.

NADA Forum Rules: https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com/post
Ninja Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to master the art of dueling and hang out with friends, Join Ninja Art today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby Fawkes99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

» Been a while
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby digivolve4me Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

» S.O.S.
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby King Solomon Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

» New Dueling Website is Up!
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

» Yah boi is back online
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby Fawkes99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

» Ozpin's Admin application
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

» Root's Admin Application
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby Dark Knight Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

» NEW HERE
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby B.eyes.white.dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

» New student
Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Emptyby Niney18 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Card of the week
Statistics
We have 833 registered users
The newest registered user is runzy

Our users have posted a total of 4838 messages in 1225 subjects

Staff Application for Tester 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
titan10000
titan10000

DN Username : (Omega) Titan
Training Points : 325

Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application for Tester 2.0   Staff Application for Tester 2.0 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:43 am

1) Even though I have been in the academy for about one to two weeks, I have shown improvement on how I play with different decks and how to adapt and counteract decks that I am playing against. Also, my decks may not seem deadly at first, but once I finish the first game, I think about the weaknesses of the deck I am facing and side in cards that will make it difficult for the player to pull off combos or plays. Finally, I love to see people use their minds to get around obstacles, like a lock down deck or a first turn kill deck.
2) I have twelve to thirteen years of dueling experience from myself, local tournaments and dueling network, passed trigonometry Honors, somewhat knows every cards' effects, and loves the card game since I have been dueling.
3) I am active on the academy and dueling network mostly everyday.
4) I understand and I will point out as many mistakes in the duel to the best of my abilities.
5) It would be a honor and a privilege to test new students to their respectful dorms and I will always be ready for those moments.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Owner
Spike Spiegel

DN Username : !(TheOrder)Kakuzu
Training Points : 163

Staff Application for Tester 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application for Tester 2.0   Staff Application for Tester 2.0 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:07 am

Well the application seems again to be a tad short but I can look past the certain flaws and look at the effort into recreating the application. I understand that you have some duel experience which, is key for doing tests here at the academy. I am willing to give you a shot and if I like what I see then consider yourself a permanent staff member for now I am putting you on a trial run to see how well and active you will be.

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaartduelacademy.forumotion.com

Staff Application for Tester 2.0
Page 1 of 1